Sunday, August 22, 2021

My Treat Miss Anya

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun Halloween card featuring one of the stamps from the Miss Anya All Year Kit!  This was a limited edition kit that is no longer available, but I've linked some other fun Halloween images HERE.  

To create my card, I started with some polkadot patterned paper in the back ground.  Then I added a large die cut spiderweb from my stash.  I stamped out my Miss Anya image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  Using some foam tape, I added her to the left side of my card along with some strips of coordinating papers trimmed into flags.  Then I stamped out my sentiment, trimmed it, and added it to my card.  A few enamel dots and a creepy spider sticker finish this card off.  

Copic Colors:

Skin:E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: C5, C7, C9

Orange: YR04, YR16, YR18

Purple: BV00, BV04, BV13

Green:YG21, YG25, YG67

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment