Thursday, September 17, 2020

The Greeting Farm Holiday Anya

 Hello there!  I just wanted to share a sweet little holiday card I made using the oh-so-adorable Holiday Anya 6.  This might be my most favorite Greeting Farm image although I do love them all so that's a tough choice!  For my card, I started with some patterned paper and mounted that on a piece of white card stock.  I used my sewing machine to make a messy stitch around the perameter and adhered that to the base of my card (kraft).  Then I hot-glued one of those plastic glittered ornaments from Hobby Lobby to the center of my card and added a die cut red circle to the center of it.  I also added some messy gold thread to the top of that and then popped up my stamped/colored Any image on top using some foam tape.  

For the bottom portion of my card, I cut a strip of kraft colored patterned paper and folded it to create a ribbon.  I stitched one line down the center and glued that to the bottom of my card.  Then I punched out some green branches and used a "Joy" sentiment from a holiday sticker pack in my stash.  I just LOVE how this turned out.  Such a fun and festive card that makes me long for the days of winter.  





Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Card Details:
American Crafts Hot Cocoa Paper Pad
Martha Stewart Branch Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment