Wednesday, September 23, 2020

La La Land Crafts September 2020 Release Day #3

 


Hello there!  I'm back sharing one more card using the New September Release for La-La Land Crafts!  For my card today, I'm featuring Luka with Remote.  Isn't he adorable!!!  To create my card, I started with some patterned paper from the NEW Asian Fusion Paper Pack.  I die cut it using the largest stitched rectangle die and mounted that on top of a scalloped rectangle cut from a piece of blue card stock.  Then I added a strip of grey card stock to the bottom to act as my floor.  I used the Movie Night Marquee Die to cut several colors of card stock.  I pieced them all together to create a fun and colorful sign for the top of my card.  Then I colored up Luka with Copics, fussy cut him out and popped him onto my card using foam tape.  I also used one of the smaller stitched rectangle dies to cut a side table.  Using my Copic Markers, I gave it a "wood" effect and added my die cut lamp on top.  A cute little sentiment at the bottom finishes it off.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E42, E47
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR18
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Grey: C5, C7
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Yellow: Y21, Y26

No comments:

Post a Comment