Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Picket Fence Studios Seamless Stamps!

 Hello, hello!  Today, I'm sharing two more cards featuring a couple of the seamless stamps from the September Release.  Be sure to hop over to the shop and check out all the new goodies!  

For my first card, I used the NEW All Wired Seamless Stamp!  How fun is this!  I only stamped it one time for my project, but the really cool thing about these seamless stamps is that the match up perfectly and you can stamp them multiple times to create a background in whatever size you want!  For my card, I stamped it once, trimmed it into a square and mounted it on a piece of black card stock.  I colored it up with my Copic Markers and added a few highlights with my white gel pen.  I thought this background would coordinate well with BFF Claire.  So I colored her up, cut her out with the coordinating dies, and popped her on top of my card using foam tape.  Then I added a "happy birthday" sentiment from the Kylee Boo Stamp Set.  I just love how this turned out!  Such a fun way to say, "happy birthday." 



All Wired Seamless Stamp




For my next card, I used the NEW Sweater Pattern Maker Stamp.  This is another seamless stamp that matches up perfectly when you stamp it multiple times.  For my card, I stamped it twice.  You can't even tell.  It really is seamless!  I decided to pair it with the Jill Girl Stamp.  I stamped her out first, masked her off and then stamped my background on top.  I kept things classic and stamped the pattern in black on white card stock.  Then I trimmed it into a rectangle and mounted it to the front of my card base.  I removed the mask and colored the image up with Copics.  For the sentiment, I used the NEW Fancy Christmas Sentiments Set.  I stamped my sentiment on a chunky piece of black card stock and heat embossed it in white.  Then I added it to the bottom of my card, and there you have it, one warm and cozy holiday card. 










Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment