Monday, April 13, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Thinking of You

Hello!  This week's theme at La-La Land Crafts is Thinking of You!  This is the perfect time to send cards out just to check in and see how others are doing.  For my card, I used the Great News Clear Stamp Set.  I just love these little pandas and I think this set is perfect for this theme.  To create my card, I started with stenciling a cloudy sky for the background of half of my card.  Then I added some die cut grass to the bottom and stacked my bears on top of each other.  I die cut the hello sentiment from yellow card stock and added the phone cord and die cut phone as well.  Such a fun and bright card, they perfect way to say, "hello." 



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Black: C5, C7, C9
White: C0, C1, C3
Cheeks: R00
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59

No comments:

Post a Comment