Wednesday, April 15, 2020

La-La Land Crafts April 2020 Club Kit Reveal

Hello, Today, I'm so excited to share with you the NEW La-La Land Crafts April 2020 Club Kit!  This month's kit is packed full of adorable pizza-themed stamps and dies!  Be sure to head over to the La-La Land Crafts website to subscribe if you haven't done so already.  The deadline for this kit is April 20th!  

For my first card, I colored up Marci with Pizza using my Copic Markers.  Then I fussy cut her out and set her aside.  For my background, I die cut a red scalloped rectangle and trimmed it in half.  I placed one half at the top of my card base and the other half at the bottom of my card base.  Then I added a strip of pattered paper across the center and backed that on top of some black card stock.  I used the center circles from the cheese block die to add some white and red polka dots around the card.  Then I die cut my pizza paddle from black card stock and assembled my pizza with pepperoni.  I popped that on top of my paddle and added it to the right side of my card.  To finish it off, I added Marci to the left of my card with foam tape as well as my sentiment.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Black: C5, C7, C9
White: C0, C1, C3
Pepperoni: R37, R59
Crust: E50, E53

For the next card, I used the sweet little mice to create a pizzeria scene.  First, I started with the cheese block die.  I die cut it from some white card stock and used my Copic Markers to create a woodgrain pattern.  I also cut 2 thin rectangles for the sides of my pizza booth and colored a woodgrain pattern on those as well.  then I die cut a white scalloped rectangle and added a red and white striped rectangle to the center of it for my umbrella top.  I added my my to the scene and my sentiment to the top.  For the sliced pizza and plate, I created my pizza and then cut it into 6 slices with my paper trimmer.  The plate is one of the circles die cut from the cheese block.  



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Mice: W0, W1, W3, W5
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
White: C0, C1, C3
Pepperoni: R37, R59
Crust: E50, E53
Cheese: Y21, Y26
Woodgrain: E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E49

No comments:

Post a Comment