Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hello Bluebird Maverick

Hello there!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little card featuring the Hello Bluebird Maverick Clear Stamp Set!  I have to tell you, I absolutely LOVE this set!  I just adore the fact that the little critters sit perfectly inside this airplane and that you can change them out to create different looks!  How innovative!  
For my card today, I started with the Sunshine Scene Die and inked it up with some Distress Inks. Then I colored up my images with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I popped the images on top using some foam tape and stamped my sentiment in the bottom corner.  Then I layered it all on top of some orange and white card stock.  For an added touch of sunshine, I used some yellow polka-dot paper for by base layer.   



Card Details:



No comments:

Post a Comment