Monday, March 16, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Green and Gold

Hello!  It's almost St. Patrick's Day and this week's theme at La-La Land Crafts is Green and Gold.  For my card, I used some of the patterned paper from the Golden Sunset Paper Pack and paired it with this sweet little panda from the Great News Clear Stamp Set.  I just love how this turned out.  A sweet little card to brighten anyone's day!  

To create the card, I started with the largest scalloped rectangles die and cut it from a piece of gold foiled card stock.  Then I layered on some green and gold striped paper trimmed down to fit inside the rectangle.  Then I die cut an oval and placed that on top of a gold scalloped oval die cut.  Then I layered that on top of the white label die and placed two pieces of the Mandala Doily die on either side.  Then I added a few die cut heart sand my sentiment.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Black: C5, C7, C9
White: C0, C1, C3
Cheeks: R00
Yellow: Y21, Y26



No comments:

Post a Comment