Wednesday, March 18, 2020

CC Designs Have a Magical Day

Hello!  Hope everyone is well during this difficult time.  Today, I'm popping on with a bit of sunshine and rainbows to brighten your day.  This sweet little girl is part of the NEW CC Designs Unicorn and Rainbow Clear Stamp Set!  Isn't she just adorable.  

To create my card, I started with some of the new patterned papers in the CC Designs Rainbow Paper Pack.  Then I cut them into rectangles of varied sizes and layered them together in the background.  I used a polaroid die from my stash and added that on top of some blue gingham paper.  Then I die cut a couple of clouds and added them to the background.  I colored up my image with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped it on top, stamped my sentiment, and added a couple of page flags.  


Card Details:



No comments:

Post a Comment