Monday, March 23, 2020

La-La Land Crafts 3D Project

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun little 3D Project using the new Poodles of Love Clear Stamp Set from La-La Land Crafts.  I created a little treat box from white card stock and decorated it with patterned paper, dies, and stamps!  So much fun!!!  

To create my box, I just used some thick white card stock and trimmed it to form my box.  I used the skinny rectangle die from the Horizontal Pocket Die set to create the handles.  Then I decorated the outside using cloud patterned paper from the Hello Life Paper Pack.  I colored up my little Poodle using Copic Markers and fussy cut it out with my Scan N Cut 2.  I added some green pastures, an Eiffel Tower Die and popped my little dog on with some foam tape.  Then I added a tiny tag, a die cut heart, and a cute little bow.  

Such a fun little treat box for any occasion.  

\

Project Details

Copic Colors:
Dog: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R20
Pink: RV10, RV21, RV25

No comments:

Post a Comment