Monday, December 9, 2019

Sugarpea Designs Hey Winter

Hello!  Just wanted to pop on and share this fun little holiday card I made using the NEW Hey Winter Clear Stamp set from Sugarpea Designs.  I have to tell you, I absolutely LOVE this set!  The minute I saw it, I had to snatch it up, and I'm so glad I got a chance to create with it before the end of the season!  For my card, I started with some woodgrain patterned paer.  Then I layered on a strip of red buffalo plaid across the bottom.  I also added a white die cut scallop for a little interest.  I die cut the "warm wishes" sentiment from white foam and layered a piece of white cardstock on top.  Then I adhered that to my card panel.  I stamped out this cute little bear, added the sweater elements, and colored him up with my Copics.  I used the coordinating die to cut him out and adhered him to the panel.  To finish it all off, I scattered several die cut snowflakes around the card.  Such a simple design, but I really like how it turned out!  



Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Card Details:
Reverse Confetti Double Edge Wonky Scallop Die
MFT Stylish Snowflakes Die


No comments:

Post a Comment