Thursday, December 12, 2019

La-La Land Crafts 18 Days of Christmas - Day 12




Hello, On the La-La Land Crafts Blog, we're celebrating the Holiday Season with 18 Days of Christmas.  I'm day #12!  For my card, I used some of the new patterned papers along with these adorable bunnies to create a fun little winter card.  To begin, I trimmed a piece of pink snowflake paper to fit my card base.  Then I added some snowy hills using the Stitched Hills Border Die.  I also placed a few die cut trees throughout the scene and stamped my sentiment in the top left hand corner.  Then I colored up my bunnies with Copic Markers and popped them on top using some foam tape.  A white die cut doily border across the bottom finishes off my card.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors: 
E50, E53, R20, R11
Pink: R00, R11, R20
Blue: BG10, BG11, BG13
Snow: BG10, BG13, C1
Orange: YR15

 A Christmas tradition at our house happens a day or two after Thanksgiving when the Elf on the Shelf comes to visit.  He flies in all the way from the North Pole and decorates the whole kitchen with elf-themed decor. He also makes a big breakfast for us all and brings my little one a few presents to start off the Christmas season.  These usually include Christmas Pajamas, a movie, some candy, maybe a toy.  My son looks forward to it every year and even though it's a lot of work, it's totally worth it to see the look on his face! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Merry Christmas!
-Larisa

No comments:

Post a Comment