Tuesday, December 3, 2019

CC Designs December Release Preview Day #1

Hello!  It's Preview Day #1 of the NEW CC Designs December Release! Today, I'm featuring the NEW December & January Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies as well as the NEW Happy Die.  

For my card, I used the Quad Collage Die.  I layered it up with some patterned paper from Doodlebug and added my colored images on top using foam tape.  For the center sentiment, I die cut the Happy Sentiment several times from pink card stock and layered them together for stability.  Then I added it with some adhesive next to a Christmas Die cut from the collection.  I just love how this turned out.  So fun and festive!  


Don't forget to stop at the CC Designs Blog to see other examples of the new set.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Card Details:
CC Designs December & January Clear Stamp Set
CC Designs December & January Coordinating Die Set
Happy Die

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! I am infatuated with that little sheep sitting on the ornament! the layout is perfect and utilizes each stamped images perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the Quad Collage Die and the papers you used! Fun stamps and pretty coloring! I really love that cute angel bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely adorable! I'm loving the cute images from this stamp set. I must have for sure! Wonderful coloring and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the division in the card.
    I've been wanting to make one
    like this but didn't have the
    right squares - have to get
    this die. Cute card. thanks
    for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing looking card!
    Great design and cute
    images.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card with the different Christmas themes! They are all so cute and well colored! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright and cheerful card. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larisa, I love the design and the sheep on the ornament is so sticking cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the Quad die. Love your card. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete