Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Stamping Bella Mad Hatter

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun and very whimsical card using the Oddball Mad Hatter Stamp from Stamping Bella!  To create my card, I started with some black and white checkered patterned paper.  Then I used the Leafy Frame die from Simon Says Stamp to cut two pieces of card stock.  The first I cut with blue card stock and the second I cut with purple card stock.  I layered them both on top of each other and added some additional green die cut leaves here and there to fill in the scene.  Then I colored up my Hatter and cut him out using my Scan N Cut 2.  I popped him on top with some foam tape, added some mushrooms from Lawn Fawn and finished it off with my sentiment and little cat.  


here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment