Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts October 2019 Kit Reveal

Hello! Today, I am so excited to share the new Club La-La Land Crafts Kit for October 2019.  This kit is packed full of adorable winter-themed stamps and dies!  If you're not already subscribed, be sure to check out the site HERE and be sure to sign up by October 20th!  

For my first inspiration card, I used the adorable winter Marci.  First, I colored her up in soft colors and fussy cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I create a beautiful winter scene using some of the new paper in the shop.  I die cut my mountains form some light tan cardstock and added them to my background.  The I layered on some white snow drifts and popped Marci on top using some foam tape.  I also added the little snowman from the pig stamp set.  To finish the card off, I added my sentiment and a few rhinestone embellishments.  So fun!  



here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Double Stitched Circle Dies: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Double-Stitched-Circles-Die_p_781.html
Pierced Scalloped Circles Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Pierced-Scalloped-Circles-Die_p_789.html
Get Inky Paper Pack: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Get-Inky-Paper-Pack_p_1104.html

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Pink: RV21, RV23
White: C0, C1, C3
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG57
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67

My next card features the little pigs.  First, I started with some kraft colored patterned paper.  Then I die cut my mountains out of black card stock and added them to my scene.  I used several of the die cut trees in the background and added some white card stock to the bottom of the card for snow.  Then I die cut one of the snow drifts and added that on top.  I also cut the oval die from grey card stock and added it to my scene as a skating pond.  Then I colored up all of these little piggies, cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2, and popped them on top with foam tape.  


here's a look at the inside: 


Copic Colors:
Pigs: R000, R11, R20, E97
Grey: W0, W1, W3, W5
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Tan: E30, E31, E33, E35
Blue: BG10, BG11



No comments:

Post a Comment