Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Club La-La Crafts October 2019 Kit

Hello!  Today, I'm back sharing some more fun cards using the NEW Club La-La Land Crafts Kit for October 2019!  This kit is packed with adorable stamps and dies, perfect for creating winter scenes.  

For my first card, I paired Marci with one of the adorable little pigs.  First, I created my background scene using the new dies that come in the kit.  I started with some polkadot patterned paper for my background and layered some grey mountains on top.  Then I added a few layers of white snow and popped on a few green polka dot trees.  I colored up Marci and my little pig using Copics and fussy cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I used foam tape to pop them on the front of the card.  



here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Copic Colors: 
Pigs: R000, R11, R20, E97
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Blue: BG10, BG11
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67

For my Next card, I used the little ice-skating pig as well as the snowman from the set.  Like the first card, I started with some patterned paper and layered my mountains on top.  Then I die cut it into a square and added my little pond and snowman in the background.  I also popped on a few trees in the background.  Then I used foam tape to layer the panel on top of some green patterned paper and added some twill ribbon to the bottom a little red tag with tree complete the card.  


A look at the inside:


Card Details:

Copic Colors: 
Pigs: R000, R11, R20, E97
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Blue: BG10, BG11
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67


No comments:

Post a Comment