Thursday, January 17, 2019

January Club La-La Land Kit Reveal


Hello!  I'm so excited to reveal the January Club La-La Land Kit.  This month's theme is all about LOVE!  It features two rubber stamp sets and three metal dies!


For my first card, I decided to create a sweet Valentine's Day card with Heart Locket Marci.  I stamped her out, colored her up with my Copics, and fussy cut her out.  Then I die cut several pieces of patterned paper, layered them together and popped Marci on top with some foam tape.  I tucked in a couple of die cut wings to make her look like an angel.  Then I added my sentiment, a die cut key and a heart locket.  Some enamel dots sprinkled throughout finish it off.


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Club LLLC Heart Locket Marci Rubber Stamp
Club LLLC Key To MY Heart Rubber Stamp Set
Club LLLC Heart Locket Die
Club LLLC Heart Key Die
Club LLLC Wings Die

Copic Colors:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair – Y21, Y26, E87
Red- R24, R27, R56, R59
Pink: RV53, RV55
Grey: E71, E74
Blue: B000, B00, C1

For my second card, I stamped out the adorable pandas, colored them up with my Copics, and fussy cut them out.  I chose some bright, whimsical patterned papers, die cut them out, and layered them all together to create visual interest.  Then I die cut three Heart Lockets, layered them up on the right hand side, added my Heart Key to the top, and tucked a paper doily behind my scalloped rectangle.  Then I stamped out my sentiment, cut that into a rectangle and adhered it to the bottom center of the card.  To finish it all off, I added my panda bears, 3 in a row.  The middle one is popped up with foam tape.  


Here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Club LLLC Heart Locket Marci Rubber Stamp
Club LLLC Heart Locket Die
Club LLLC Heart Key Die
Club LLLC Wings Die

Copic Colors:
Pandas: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R20
Red- R24, R27, R56, R59
Pink: RV53, RV55

In order to sign up for this kit, visit the La-La Land Crafts Website Here! There are 3 different subscription options available depending on your needs.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  




No comments:

Post a Comment