Thursday, January 10, 2019

CC Designs January Release Day!

Hello! Hello!  I'm so excited to announce that today is release day at CC Designs!  So many adorable stamps and dies, and stencils released!!! 


Be sure to hop over to the CC Designs Shop to check them all out!!!  

For my card, I used the NEW Valentine Animals Clear Stamp set and coordinating dies to create a sweet little Valentine's Day card.  I created a little scene inside of the NEW In and Out Oval Metal Dies and popped my little critters on top using foam tape.  Then I stamped out my sentiment and popped that underneath.  Some little hearts, a few enamel dots, and some patterned paper finish it all off.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!

Card Details:
CC Designs Valentine Animals Clear Stamp Set
CC Designs Valentine Animals Coordinating Die Set
CC Designs In and Out Ovals Die set
CC Designs Banners Accessories Die Set
CC Designs Garden Accessories Die Set
CC Designs Quad Collage Die (hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment