Wednesday, January 30, 2019

CC Designs Ladybug Rubber Stamp

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little spring card made with the NEW Ladybug Rubber stamp set by CC Designs.  This adorable stamp is so much fun to color and create with!  Be sure to check it out HERE!  

For my card, I started with some yellow patterned paper.  Then I used some distress inks and a cloud stencil to create my background.  I added a grassy scene using the Garden Accessories Die and popped my colored image on top using some foam tape.  Then I die cut two page flags and added them to the corner.  I stamped out my sentiment and layered the whole thing inside the NEW In and Out Squares Die.  


Here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out all the new stamps, dies, and stencils in CC Designs Shop!  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment