Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick - MFT You're Super ON SALE!

Hello!  Today I'm here posting my first ever card for Crafty Doodle Chick!  If you haven't stopped over there yet, be sure you check them out!  They offer a variety of stamps, dies, and papers for all your crafting needs! 

Today, I'm sharing a sweet little card using the oh-so-fun My Favorite Things You're Super Stamp Set.  It's ON SALE today so be sure to head over to the shop and snatch it up! 

https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/mft/products/mft-bb-youre-super
 
I just love this set because it offers so many possibilities!  There are a ton of great sentiments and even a cityscape stamp to make backgrounds with! 
 
For my card, I chose some fun and bright patterned papers, colored my image to match, and cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I layered up some of the papers, created a fun city background with the buildings stamp, and popped my image on top with some foam tape.  A fun little die cut sentiment and some enamel dots finish it off. 
 
 
a look at the inside:

 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to head over THE SHOP to check out this set and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment