Monday, January 15, 2018

CC Designs Valentine Pig Tag

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little tag I made with the new SWEET VALENTINE CLEAR SET from CC Designs.  To create it, I used the TAGS GALORE die set that was also released just a couple of weeks ago.  I layered the tag with several different patterned papers and topped it with a die cut scalloped circle.  Then I colored up my little pig image and cut it out using the SWEET VALENTINE OUTLINE DIES.  I popped them on top of the circle using some foam tape, added some twine to the top of the tag, and popped on a few enamel hearts.  Then I die cut the LOVE word using the LOVE WORD METAL DIE. 
 
 
I just love how this turned out.  Such a cute little tag for some lucky Valentine!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day! 
 
Card Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment