Tuesday, January 2, 2018

CC Designs January Release Peek Day #1

Hello!  It's 2018 and I'm here to share a peek at the NEW CC Designs January Release!  There are some adorable stamps and dies headed your way!  Today, I'm sharing a super cute set of stamps called Sweet Valentine and there are matching dies! 

To create my card, I chose some sweet valentine paper, colored my images to match and cut them out using the matching dies.  Then I created a little scene with the CC Designs Cloudy Days and Waves Dies, popped my images on top and stamped my sentiment in the bottom corner. 

 
Here's a side view:
 
 
a look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to head over to the CC Designs Blog to check out all the other sneak peeks this week! 
 
Card Details:
CC Designs Sweet Valentine Clear Stamp Set
CC Designs Sweet Valentine Die Set
Cloudy Days and Waves Die Set
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment