Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stepping Stones

Hello there!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Just wanted to share a new card from Saturated Canary using an image called Stepping Stones.  She's part of a three pack of digi's called "For the Girls" and you can find it here in the shop. 

 
For this card, I cropped the image and kept it pretty simple.  I chose a square card and added some beautiful papers from Teresa Collins.  I then punched a little flag using my Stampin Up punch and added a button from my stash.  And, of course, the image is colored with Copics. 
 
 
Here's a side view of the card.  Since I used Craft Card Stock, I added a piece of die cut white card stock to the inside so a note could be easily written. 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment