Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fairy Gift

Hello there!  Today I have another fabulous card to show you from Saturated Canary.  This is Fairy Gift.  Isn't she adorable!!!  I just love her jacket with the patch on the elbow and her fingerless gloves.  Reminds me of Scrooge :)  You can find her here in the shop. 

 
Here's a side view.  Lots of dimension for this card.
 
 
For this card, I colored her up with my Copics, of course.  Added some adorable patterned paper, some holly leaves from my Sizzix die, some red buttons from my stash and a flag sentiment from Stampin Up.  I also added some glitter to her wings using my Copic Spica pen in clear. 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope you like her! 
 

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! Great job! I wish you had posted the Copic colors you used. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete