Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Snowball Fight!

Hello there!  Hope you are enjoying your week.  It's almost Thanksgiving here in the states so I've been busy preparing for the holiday, but I did get some time to do some crafting.  Today, I have a sweet little image from Saturated Canary.  This is called Beach.  Although, from the looks of it, you may be wondering why.  Well... I decided to crop this image and cute out the sign that says "beach" on it.  I really wanted to zoom in on the image.  She's just so cute! 


 
For this card, I started with Craft Cardstock and made a square card.  Then I added some adorable holiday paper from Carta Bella and used my circle die from My Favorite Things to cut the image. The Snowflake is from MFT as well and the button is from my stash.  The little flag was cut using a punch from Stampin Up.  I then added a little Stickles to the snow to make it sparkle and of course the image was colored with Copics. 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment