Thursday, November 10, 2022

The Greeting Farm November Release Preview Day #2

 


Hello!  I'm back today with another sneak peek from The Greeting Farm.  Just a reminder that all new stamps will be released on November 15th!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet set called Hehe Kitties.  This set is packed full of cute cats, accessories, and sentiments!  So much fun!  


To create my card, I did a bit of masking.  I stamped out the first row of cats, used some masking paper and stamped the second row of cats.  Then I added masking paper to those and stamped the back row.  After coloring the image with Copics, I added a die cut "Hello" sentiment to the top and stamped a sweet sentiment underneath.  I layered the whole thing on some red card stock and there you have it!  A fun card to show someone you care!  


Thank you so much!  Be sure to come back on Monday to see one last preview!  

No comments:

Post a Comment