Wednesday, November 9, 2022

The Greeting Farm November Release Preview Day #1

 


Hello!  It's that time again!  Today, I have a fun sneak peek at the New Release from The Greeting Farm.  All new stamps will be available Nov. 15th!  This sweet image is from the New Stamp Set called Anya in S. Korea.  The set is complete with Anya, 3 sentiments and several accessory stamps to accompany the main image.  


To create my card, I started with some pretty patterned paper in my stash.  I stamped out my image, colored her up, and fussy cut her out.  Using foam tape, I added her to the bottom of the card and tucked some messy gold thread behind her.  Then I added my sentiment and some enamel dots.  


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more sneak peeks of the New Release!  Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment