Thursday, June 9, 2022

The Greeting Farm June Release Preview Day #1

 Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share with you a sneak peek at the NEW June Release at The Greeting Farm.  This cute little set is called Hello Bestie.  It includes a bunch of fun little characters, accessory stamps, and sentiments.  Such a great set for scene building!  


To create my card, I stamped out some of the background images: flowers, mushrooms, butterfly, bee, and sentiment.  Then I used my Copic Markers to color up a a little scene for my characters.  Then, I stamped out 4 of the character stamps, colored them up, and fussy cut them out.  Using foam tape, I added them to my scene and layered the whole thing on top of some blue gingham paper.  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  All new stamps will be released on June 15th!  Check back on Monday for more previews!  


Happy Crafting!



1 comment: