Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Miss Anya Buckles - Hey

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little card using one of the images from the Miss Anya Buckles Set.  

To Create my card, I layered up some patterned papers from my stash.  Then I stamped out my image and colored her up with Copics.  I used a stitched rectangle die and layered that on top of the papers, tucking a piece of torn vellum in on the right side for added texture.  Then I stamped out my sentiment, added a couple of butterfly ephemera pieces and a few enamel dots.  I just love how this turned out.  So cheerful and fun!  

Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: YR15, E08, E15, E49

Yellow: Y21, Y26,

Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13

Tan: E30, E33, E35

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment