Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Greeting Farm January Release Preview Day #2

 Hello, I'm back with another fun preview!  This adorable set is called Mice Shelving.  It includes everything you need to create a fun little shelf scene!  


To create my card, I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped out my images.  I masked off several of the pieces to create a fun, layered scene.  Then I colored it up with Copics.  I also colored the background of the card with my W1 marker.  After I was finished, I added a bit of distress ink to the edges.  Then I layered on some patterned papers across the bottom and finished it off with a couple of mini staples.  


Copic Colors:
Grey: C3, C5
Green: YG61, YG63, YG67
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG72
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Tan: E30, E31
Wall: W1, W3


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I've have another sneak peek here for your tomorrow!  


No comments:

Post a Comment