Tuesday, January 11, 2022

The Greeting Farm January Release Preview Day #1

 Hello!  I'm back with a fun sneak peek from the NEW Release at The Greeting Farm.  This cutie is from the NEW Set Miss Anya Amazing!  The set features a ton of scene building stamps as well as a coordinating sentiment.  How fun is that!  


To create my card, I stamped out my Anya image, masked her off, and then added my surrounding accessories.  I colored the scene with Copic Markers and stamped my sentiment in the top right hand corner.  To add some interest, I added a couple of page flags with coordinating patterned paper to the top left of the card and a few die cut hearts as well.  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E33, E35, E37
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Pink: R22, R24
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG57
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Grey: C0, C1, C3, C5
Green: YG21, YG25


Thanks so much for stopping by!  All new stamps will be available January 15th!  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for more previews!  


No comments:

Post a Comment