Monday, May 11, 2020

La-La Land Crafts May Release: Nurse Luka

Hello!  It's time for another release from La-La Land Crafts.  This month, the release is packed full of adorable goodies you won't want to miss!  Today, I'm featuring Nurse Luka.  He's available in red rubber and the perfect addition to your projects.  

For my card, I started with some patterned paper and trimmed it to fit my card base.  Then I die cut the New Hope Heart Die from some pink patterned paper and adhered that to the right side of my card.  I stamped my sentiment inside the heart and added my colored Luka image to the left with foam tape.  Then I assembled the New Pill Bottle Die and added that just below my heart.  I die cut the Heart Beat die from red card stock and adhered that to the bottom of the card.  A few enamel dots finish it off.  I just love how this turned out!  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000. E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG57
Brown: E31, E35
Red: R24
White: C0, C1


No comments:

Post a Comment