Wednesday, May 6, 2020

CC Designs May Release Preview

Hello, Today I'm excited to share a sneak preview of the new May 2020 CC Designs Release!  This little cutie is called Butterfly Swissie!  I'm also featuring some of the new dies that will be released: Rectangles and Border Dies!  So much fun!  For this card, I decided to color my image up like a Monarch Butterfly.  Then I stenciled in some clouds used my Copics to add some grass.  Then I die cut the image with the new Rectangles Die and layered that on top of some striped paper.  I also added a cute little scalloped border and a couple of page flags.  A sweet sentiment at the bottom finishes it off.  


All of the new goodies will be AVAILABLE tomorrow in the CC Designs Shop.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment