Monday, February 24, 2020

La-La Land Crafts: New Release!

Hello!  We're still celebrating the NEW La-La Land Crafts February Release!  Today, I have a sweet little card featuring the NEW Great News Clear Stamp Set!  Just a reminder that all the new stamps, dies, stencils, and papers are AVAILABLE NOW on the La-La Land Crafts Website!  

For my card, I layered up some of the patterned papers from the Love You More Paper Pack.  Then I created a scalloped circle and placed it in the center of the polka dot paper.  Using some foam tape, I added the die cut telephone to the center and layered on the "Hello" sentiment using black card stock.  Finally, I colored up this sweet bear and popped him to the left of the card using some foam tape for added dimension.  



Card Details:

Copic Colors: 
Black: C5, C7, C9
White: C1, C3
Pink: RV21, RV25

No comments:

Post a Comment