Tuesday, February 4, 2020

CC Designs February 2020 Release!!!

Hello!  I'm so excited to share the NEW February 2020 CC Designs release!  This release is packed full of adorable stamps and dies that you won't want to miss.  And the best part...everything is AVAILABLE Now on the CC Designs Website!!!  

For my card, I used the new February and March Clear Stamp set and Outline Dies. This set was so much fun to create with!  To begin, I layered up some ephemera pieces from my stash and added my colored up clover pig.  I also added the four leaf clover from the set.  I just love how this turned out.  So bright and fun and that little piggy is just the cutest!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Card Details:
February and March Clear Stamp Set
February and March Outline Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment