Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie Skrappy Challenge

Hello!  It's time for another month of Skrappy Fun
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!...
We challenge YOU to make Anything BUT a Card!!!
For this challenge you can make anything you wanna....except a card! So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes...pretty much anything that includes a krafty stamp!!
You have all month long to play AND you can enter as many times as you like! Just make sure to include a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and make sure it's a NEW creation! As soon as we have at least five entries, we'll be giving away a PRIZE!!! yep! One lucky krafter will WIN a $20 gift voucher to the krafty shop!
You have until Tuesday, June 26th at midnight EST!


For my project, I decided to create a little treat box using Unicorns and Rainbows.  I just cut the box out with a die from my stash, filled it with candy and tied the ends with some yellow twine.  Then I stamped out a cute little unicorn, colored it up with my copics and popped it on top with some fun tape.  To finish it off, I added a sweet little sentiment banner.
  


Check out some incredible inspiration from the Krafty Design Team below, then join us for all the fun!!
Happy Kraftin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment