Thursday, May 3, 2018

CC Designs May Release Day!


Hello!  It's Release Day at CC Designs and today I'm featuring the New Spring Pinkies Set.  This set is so adorable and I love that you get three girl images plus some adorable sentiments and accessories! 

For my card, I chose some bright patterned papers from Doodlebug and colored my image to match using my Copic Markers.  Then I cut it out using the coordinating die set.  I layered several of the papers together and topped them with a die cut circle.  Then I added a flower die cut embellishments and popped my image on top using some foam tape.  A sentiment banner and some gold sequins finish it all off. 


here's a look at the inside:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to head over to the CC Designs shop and pick up all these adorable new sets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment