Sunday, March 11, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie March Release Blog Hop!


It's finally here!  Today is the Release Party for the NEW Kraftin Kimmie March Release! 
ALL THREE new sets will be available this afternoon in the Krafty Shop!

Today, I'm featuring Dino-mite Pals.  This little set is just so adorable.  It comes with so many sweet images and a ton of coordinating sentiments!  Love it! 



For my project, I decided to create 3 little gift enclosures.  I love to make these because they are quick to make and handy for a last-minute card!  I chose some fun patterned paper, colored my images to match, and then cut them out on my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I die cut and layered all my papers together, and popped these little guys on the front using foam tape.  Easy-Peasy! 


Remember, ALL the new sets will be available individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our March Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all THREE of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment