Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick- Stamping Bella Isabelle Loves Ice Cream

Hello, today I'm back with another fun Stamping Bella Stamp!  Isabelle Loves Ice Cream!  Isn't she just the cutest???  You can find her and many others in the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop so be sure to hop over there and check them out! 

https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/stamping-bella-stamps/products/uptown-girl-isabelle-loves-ice-cream-stamping-bella
 
For my card, I chose the Doodlebug Cream and Sugar papers, colored my image to match at inked in a cloudy background.  Then I die cut and layered the papers together, popped my image on top, and added my die cut sentiment.  Some hearts and a white gel pen accents finish it off. 
 
 
I just love how this turned out. So fresh and fun for Spring!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment