Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Twelve Krafty Days of Christmas- Day 5

Hello! Today I'm sharing Day #5 of the Twelve Krafty Days of Christmas at Kraftin Kimmie!  We've been recapping all the stamps released in 2017 and today we are featuring the Month of May! 


For my card, I chose the beautiful Forence Finbottom!  She is just so much fun to color! And I just love that little sea horse!  I decided to create a clean and simple card to share.  I stamped my image, colored it up in some bright, fun colors, and added some patterned paper and a 3D octopus.  So much fun!

 
here's the card I created back in May:
 
 

Remember, that each and every day during the 12 Days the stamp sets that were released during that particular month will be ON SALE but ONLY for that day!  Today only the MAY stamp sets will be 30% OFF while supplies last! So head over to the shop and check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment