Saturday, December 9, 2017

CC Designs December Release!!!

It's Release Day at CC Designs and all the new goodies are in the SHOP and ready to be scooped up.  For my card, I decided to use the NEW Winter Scene Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.  I chose some fun patterned papers, colored my images to match and die cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Then I created a little scene by layering it all together.  To finish it all off, I added a die cut icicle from the NEW Winter Borders Die set and popped my sentiment on the side. 
 
 
 
here's a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the CC Designs blog to see all the fabulous DT creations!  Then swing by the shop and scoop up all the new goodies! 
 
Card Details:
CC Designs Winter Scene Stamp Set
CC Designs Winter Scene Coordinating Die Set
CC Designs Winter Borders Die Set
CC Designs Make a Card Scene #17
 

No comments:

Post a Comment