Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin Kimmie

Hello! I'm hosting this week's Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin Kimmie!!!  For my card, I chose the fabulous Let Them Eat Cupcakes set.  I just love this stamp set!  Both images are oh so cute and perfect for any occasion.  To create my card, I chose some baking themed patterned paper, colored my image to match using Copic Markers, then cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2.  I cut several layers of the paper and arranged them in the background.  Next, I die cut a scalloped circle and used that as the backdrop for my image.  I added some pleated ribbon, a scallop trim, and stamped my sentiment.  I just love how this turned out! 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you play along with us this week.  I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment