Wednesday, August 2, 2017

CC Designs August Release

 
It's Release Day at CC Designs!!!  Be sure to head over to the shop and check out all the new stamps!  I promise you will love them! 
 
Today, I'm featuring Witch Cinnamon and the Happy 31st Sentiments set.  Isn't she just adorable!  For my card, I chose some bright Halloween papers, colored my image to match using Copic markers.  Then I die cut the image into a circle.  I layered several of the patterned papers in the background and popped my image on top using foam tape.  Then I added some paper flowers to the corner, stamped my sentiment, and added some rhinestone bats. 
 
 
here's a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
CC Designs Witch Cinnamon Stamp
CC Designs Happy 31st Sentiments Set
CC Designs Scallop Circles Die
Patterned Paper- Doodlebug Boos and Brews
Paper Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts
Labels Die- Ebay
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00,E11, E04, R20 (hair) E40, E43, E47, E49 (image) YG21, YG25, YG67, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, BG53, BG57, BG09, Y18, Y26, E34, E37, E29, V12, V15, V17, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment