Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday- Look for Rainbows

 
Hello, it's Wonderful Wednesday time!! Wonderful Wednesday is an ANYTHING GOES challenge held by Kraftin Kimmie every Wednesday!  This week I have a cute little winter card using Look for Rainbows to share with you guys! 
 
For my card, I chose some whimsical umbrella patterned paper, stamped and colored my image to match, and cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2.  then I layered several pieces of the patterned paper on the background and popped my image front and center with some foam tape.  I added my sentiment to a die cut cloud, used some enamel dots for rain, and finished it off with a little sun peeking from behind.   
 
 
Here's a side view:
 

 
A look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you'll play along with us!
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Echo park Sunny Days Ahead
CC Designs Enamel Dots- Snowy Day
Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Ovals Die
Lawn Fawn Hearts die
LaLa Land Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
Gina Marie Stitched Rectangles
Spellbinders Labels 17
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) Y21, Y23, Y26, E87 (image) R14, R17, R37, R59, YG11, YG23, YG67, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18, RV10, RV11, R85, C0, C3

No comments:

Post a Comment