Friday, February 3, 2017

CC Designs - 4 Leaf Puppy

Hello!  Today, I'm here to share a cute little 4 Leaf Puppy with you guys!!!  This little cutie is part of the New Release from CC Designs!  Isn't he just the cutest!!! 
 
For my card, I used one of the word pages from the Doodlebug Pot O' Gold 6X6 Paper Pad as my focal point.  Then I colored my little image to match, cut him out with my Scan N Cut 2, and popped him in the corner with some foam tape.  then I added a ton of pearl swirly stickers and green rhinestone.  To top it off, I added a couple of punched tags and anchored them with a swirl paper clip. 
 
 
Here's a side view:


 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- Doodlebug Pot O'Gold
Green Rhinestone Stickers- Michaels
Pearl Swirly Stickers- Want 2 Scrap
Rhinestone Shamrock Stickers- Oriental Trading Co
Stitched Label Die- Ebay
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Copic Colors: YG21, YG23, YG25, YG67, G14, G16, G29, E31, E34, E35, E37, E30, C9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment