Friday, November 11, 2016

CC Designs Snowman with Squirrels

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing an adorable Snowman card with you guys using one of the New stamps from CC Designs!  He's called Snowman with Squirrels and you can find him HERE in the CC Designs shop!
 
When I first saw this image, the idea of a part winter, part fall themed card popped into my head.  You don't often see squirrels on winter cards, but they are so cute and they coordinate perfectly!  So, for my card, I decided to use the new Doodlebug Flea Market paper.  I colored my image to match and paper pieced his little scarf with some of the plaid paper in the set.  Then I layered my paper in the background and added a gingham brown ribbon.  I stamped my sentiment (from the Holly Jolly Sentiments set) on a die cut tag (Layering Tags Die) and placed a little bow on top.  Some enamel dots and a punched flag top it all off. 
 
 
Here's a look at the side:
 
 
The inside of the card:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!!!
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Flea Market
CC Designs Snowman with Squirrels Stamp
CC Designs Holly Jolly Sentiments Set
CC Designs Snowman Sentiments Set (heart on inside)
CC Designs Layering Tags Die
CC Designs Scalloped Rectangles Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Stampin Up Early Espresso Ink
Spellbinders Open Scallop Circle Die
Enamel Dots: CC Designs and Hobby Lobby
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment