Monday, November 21, 2016

CC Designs Snowman with Robin

Hello there!  Today, I'm sharing a card using the adorable Snowman with Robin stamp from CC Designs!  I just love this little guy.  He is so much fun to color and he's just too too cute! 
 
For my card, I chose some patterned papers from Carta Bella - Christmas Delivery.  I colored my image to match with Copic markers and die cut it using the MFT Rounded Banners Die and layered it on top of a few other patterned papers.  I added a black ribbon, some paper poinsettias, and a punched flag and button. 
 
 
Here's a side view:

 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
Card Details:
CC Designs Snowman with Robin Stamp
CC Designs Snowman Sentiments
MFT Rounded Banners Die
Patterned paper: Carta Bella Christmas Delivery
Poinsettia Paper Flowers- Hobby Lobby
Ribbon- Michaels
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Button- My stash
Tim Holtz Holiday Greens Die Set
MFT Blueprints 14 Die Set
 

No comments:

Post a Comment