Sunday, April 24, 2016

Swing into Summer

 
Hello from Larisa!  Today I have a sweet image to share with you!  This is Summer Swing and you can find her HERE in the Saturated Canary shop.  Too early for summer images?  No way!  :)  I told you guys, I'm ready for summer!  As a teacher, I always enjoy having the summers off.  And now that I have a little one to spend it with, I love them even more!  This is one of my all-time favorite images!  That hair...to die for!  That "poofy" dress-- so much fun to color and I love the frilly skirt underneath!  Too cute! 
 
 
I kind of wanted this card to look like Spring exploded all over it so I added some fun butterfly paper, a ton of paper flowers, some pearl swirls, and a die cut butterfly to top it off.  Oh on a side note, if you have not checked out Gina Marie's dies, you need to run, don't walk, to her shop and snap them up.  They cut beautifully and they are unbelievably affordable!  You can find them HERE! 
 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
 
Details:
Patterned Paper:
Paper Flowers: Michaels Dollar Bin
Pearl Swirls: Want2Scrap
Butterfly Die: Gina Marie
Scallop Circle Die: My Favorite Things
Banner Punch: Stampin Up
Button: My Stash
Polka Dot Ribbon: Wal-mart
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) C5, C7, C9, T10, W3 (image) R22, R27, R59, R24, R59, R24, BG32, BG34, BG49, BG09, E41, E42, E43, E44, E79, Y13, Y15, Y19, Y26, YR12, YR15, YR16, RV21, RV23, RV34, RV19, YG13, YG17, G29
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment