Friday, April 1, 2016

Pirate Puppy!

Hello there!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am!  Today I have a fun little boy card to share with you using Pirate Puppy from All Dressed Up Stamps.  You can find him HERE in the shop.  As you can see, he actually has a little friend that comes with the set, but I just decided to use this one stamp by itself for this card.  The Facebook Challenge this month is to create a card/project using animals and/or insects so this little guy was perfect.  Be sure to visit the Facebook page to play along this month.  You can find the link HERE

 
For this card, I wanted to create a fun shaker card!  This was only my second time creating a shaker card and my first time doing one that was a circle.  I looked up several tutorials on Youtube and decided to use the fun foam method.  It worked out pretty well, I think and I'll probably use it again when doing a circle shaker.  For the insides, I just used some inexpensive sequins from the craft section at Wal-Mart. 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping along.  Hope to see some of your creations on the Facebook page. 
Have a great weekend!
 
Details:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park 6X6 Pirate's Life
Banner Punch by Stampin Up
Button: my stash
Sequins: Walmart craft section mulit-pack
Star Sequins: Party Store
Scallop Die: Spellbinders
Stitched Circle Die: Gina Marie
Copic Colors: E31, E33, E34, E37, E35, E59, E43, C7, C5, C9, R17, R59, B34, B39, YG95, YG97
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment