Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Love Struck Cupid

Hello!  Today I'm here sharing a cute little card using Cuppie Arrows from Saturated Canary.    Valentine's Day is just around the corner and as soon as I saw this adorable little cupid, I just knew I had to use her!  You can find her HERE in the shop. 
 
 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
 
For this card, I used Copics to color her up, added some Stickles to the hearts, popped on some rhinestones, and die cut a few embellishments Valentine embellishments.  I just love how she turned out! 


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Paper Studio-Love Struck (Hobby Lobby)
Rhinestone Hearts: Dollar General
Pink Heart Die Cut: Sizzix
Red Stitched Heart Die: My Favorite Things
Pearls: Liquid Pearls
Washi Tape Die: My Favorite Things
Love Struck Sentiment: My Favorite Things
Image: Saturated Canary
Copic Colors: W3, C1, C3, C5, E31, E25, E13, R56, R59, RV69, R29, R27, RV10, RV11, RV34
(hair) E37, E35, YR31, E30 (skin) Eo4, E11, E21, Eoo, Eooo, R2o
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment